Friday, September 15, 2006

Spring 2007

Hey everyone!!
I'm so sorry I know I havent posted in quite a while. Anyway, this past week was my favorite week of september, can you guess why? Fashion Week, I live for this one week.
Everything in these lines was so fresh and feminine and wearable. A difference from the fall 2006 lines, especially for Marc by Marc Jacobs. I'm so excited for spring!!!!
Anyway here are my favorite looks:
Marc by Marc Jacobs(truth be told i loved all the womens clothing but these are my favorites):





and
Luella:





11 comments:

mcbelle said...

Fabulous! I couldnt tell you which outfit I liked best! Tres Chic!! xoxo

sweetandsimple said...

gorgeous!

Lulu Fruitloops said...

i loved both collections!

Carissa said...

Didn't the shoes at Marc by Marc bother you? I thought they were hideous.

Dana said...

they are all so gorgeous! i cant decide which collection i liked better, because they all say something different and they all are beautiful!

jeansandjewels said...

Marc Jacobs is such a genius! Fall hasn't really even started and he already has is spring line! Thats why we all love fashion! Great Blog

My Teen Vogue said...

Ilove Luella collection! Come vist me at my-teen-vogue.blogger.com

marcjacobslove89 said...

hey! i have a post like this on my blog, but im going designer by designer, i posted marc jacobs first because he's my favorite. i love your blog keep up the good work!

ciao,
alexis

p.s.
i also linked you from my page if you dont mind.

trendy fashionista said...

I love the Marc Jacobs colors!!

gossipthread said...

OMG, I loved both collection, very city chic fabulous. :]

unicycle said...

cool