Sunday, February 03, 2008

A True Genius

Nicolas Ghesquiere is truly amazing. His lines for Balenciaga are always the most impressive. Fall '07's collection became the basis of most trends and his Spring '08 collection is doing the same. The collection for spring, though seemingly unwearable, is one of my favorites. His use of patterns, particularly florals, great shapes and incredible detail paired with gladiator heels was incredible. To me, his collections are the most exciting and creative, I always look forward to seeing what's next from Ghesquiere!









6 comments:

NonchalantMod said...

Balenciaga is currently my favourite label. (because of Chesquiere)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, as always. I have found myself in love with Ghesquires designs for Balenciaga lately .. Just like I'm in love with your blog!

I particularly adore the colours in the second dress. Beautiful and bright.

Anonymous said...

The last two dresses are the most wearable prints although the cut would need to be a little more wearable (although I like it). I'm not crazy about those shoes but I like most gladiator shoes.

iblamecoco said...

i totally go with the last outfit. lovely.

Nina Perlman said...

P&P,
That sounds like a spectacular idea. We shall discuss more tomorrow. xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, as always. I have found myself in love with Ghesquires designs for Balenciaga lately .. Just like I'm in love with your blog!
tiffanys,tiffany's
tiffany co, tiffany & co
tiffany charles
tiffany young