Thursday, August 03, 2006

American Apparel

I love American Apparel. They have the most comfortable things and for just the right price! My favorite are their t-shirts for women that fit like men' tees and their leggings.
Here are some of my favorites:

Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck



Melange Jersey Short Sleeve Gym T-Shirt



Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging



baby thermal legging


All of these things can be found in various colors at American Apparel Stores and their website www.americanapparel.net!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like we all saw you in teen vogue! anyway, i'm loving the v-neck top. you have great taste!

Sierra said...

Looks like you started a serious trend in Teen Vogue. I already had a fashion/celeb blog when I got my Teen Vogue, and thats what got me interested in the article! How did you get in Teen Vogue anyway? You are unbelievably lucky!

Luv your site and everyone feel free to check out mine: www.queenofgossip.blogspot.com. Leave you commments!