Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thermals!!

I'm loving all sorts of thermals at the moment and definitly will be adding them to my fall wardrobe!!!
Here are some of my favorites:

Splendid Thermal Pant, (shown in Vanilla)
I love these they look super comfortable to throw on with boots or flats.
www.shopbop.com



American Apparel Baby Thermal (available in more colors)
Thermals and Jeans are a fabulous fall/winter combination!!
www.americanapparel.net


I'm home now so I'll try to post everyday!!!!
xo
P and P

3 comments:

*** said...

Hey! I love your blog. I was wondering if you would let me add it to my links list (I'm trying to put together as many fashion blogs as possible).
If you want you can check out my blog at:
http://parsonsprodigies.blogspot.com/
Post a comment or email to tell me whether you want me to add you to the list.
-Gigi

*** said...

Hey Sophia,
I know this probably sounds really funny, but after trying forever to make a links list, I still can't figure it out. I followed the website instructions but nothing seems to work and I was wondering if you might give me a little help :)
Thanks,
Gigi

Sierra said...

luv the thermals. but at my unfashionable school, i dont know if i could get away with them!