Saturday, August 05, 2006

Keds

I don't know what it is but, I absolutely love keds!! The flats are my favorite but, I love my red slip ons with distressing too!!!
here are my current favorites:

Zero Maria Cornejo for Keds, Orange Lurex Linen
I have a pair in blue and I love them. I wear them more than any other shoe I have, they are comfortable, cute, and so worth the splurge!!
www.keds.com



Keds, Kasbah ballet Flat
These I think are absolutely adorable. They are also, the cute and comfortable flats that won't break the bank!!
www.keds.com

4 comments:

OpuLav said...

Hey again! lol, LOVE Keds too! They're so old-school meets adorable! By the way...Can I post a link to your page on my blog? And, yesyesyes, Fred Flare is to fricken DIE for! I'm going to order a few of their things soon. Congrats on getting in TeenVogue. How'd yah do it?

OpuLav said...

And, thank you sooo much! I rode competitively all last year and some of this year, but I am having trouble with my trainer and finding a horse/pony. I want one for Child/Adult Jumpers and Eq. What did you do?

Queen of Gossip said...

These are cute.... if they didn't have the Keds label goign on they'd be cuter. Roxy is making something like this in red..... i want it so bad!

sarahhhhhhh! said...

hey! those shoes are cute. i saw you in teen vogue and now i have one of these things. =]